Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Need to tell U

I want to be loved, but you don't seem to love me 
I wander within that repetition 
I found one answer; 

that even if I'm scared,
 even if I'm hurt 
I can say "I love you" to the person who I love 

Do you love me? Or not love me? 
As for things like that, it's already fine either way 
No matter how I wish 
There are many unchangeable things in this world, right? 
That's right, and because only the fact of my loving you 
Is the truth unchangeable by anyone 

I want to overcome the thousands of nights and tell it to you 
There's something that I must tell you 
In this broad world, 

I can't express the joy of encountering you with words 


So we smile, sing about the vividly passing autumn in tone
Turn our backs on winter, wait for the sunlight streaming through trees in spring 
And become reborn anew, so that we can love someone

On the path we came from and our destination,

 when we looked back, 
I'd always have timid eyes 
I want to face you

, but I can't be honest 
I, who repeated days of not being able to straightforwardly love my partner 
And hated being alone on that day 
Seemed to love people while unwounded 

I'll overcome the thousands of nights and go meet you now 
There is something that I must tell you 
Even if those thoughts aren't fulfilled, I can say

"I love you" to the person who I love 
It's the most wonderful thing in this world

No comments:

Post a Comment

saper duk usha?