Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

x paham~

As salam..
x paham??
apa yg sa x faham??
huhuh HATI PEREMPUAN...
smpai skunk mmg sa x penah dpt faham bnda ne...
even my own family pnya...
Sedey kan......
k2...
next2...
highlights...

beberpa hari lepas, ada seorang gurl ne...dia bg lirik ni kat sa...
sa pun pening??
apa lagi ne??
lirik dia??
siap ngan lagu lagi taw dia bg....ades...
den x pndai bnda2 camni...

A woman loves you.
The woman loves you wholeheartedly.
She follows you around like a shadow every day.
She smiles but is actually crying.

How much longer do I just have to look at you, alone.
This love that came like wind,
This love that is like a shit,
If I continue this, will you love me?

Just come a little nearer
just a little bit.
Please don’t step back
I, the one who loves you,
is still next to you.
That woman is crying.

That woman is very shy
So she learnt how to smile
Her heart is so full of tear,
She can't even share her story with
her best friend

That's why, that woman
loved you
Cause you were so like her
another fool.
yet another fool
Please give me a hug before you leave me

I want to be loved, dear.
That's all I wanted
She shouts, just in her heart
just in her heart.
No one can hear her
but that woman is still next you

Do you know that
I am that woman?
You don't do you?
Because you are just a fool.

how much
how much longer
Do I have to love you like this

This love that is like a fool
This love that is like a beggar

would you love me?
That woman, who loves you
is still next you and she is still crying.


naaaaa cer korang baca...huhuh cam aq yg salah giler2 kan..
sedey gak...
hahaha tp aq juz balas ngan lirik ne

Stop being good to me

Don't be good to me anymore



Being cold would be better instead
Or being unconcerned would be better instead



Taking off the dust stuck on the hem of your dress
Leaning on my shoulder without a thought as you laughed



It's just a habit, but even though I erase it and spend my day busily
I think and think about it again, like a picture taken with my eyes



Stop being good to me
Don't ever be good to me again
I get on my knees in front of love
I don't have the confidence to be hurt



If your feelings are different
If your feelings are different from mine
When someone asks
I'll introduce you calmly
As just a person I know



It wasn't that I wasn't able to answer
That late night call you gave me several days ago
I couldn't answer it



Because I was drunk and from my lonely heart
I might have thoughtlessly told you that I missed you
Because I thought that by the morning, it would be nothing



Stop being good to me
Don't ever be good to me again
I get on my knees in front of love
I don't have the confidence to be hurt



Because even though I miss you
I can't find the path that leads me back
To when I thought I had the entire world
Through that love alone



Because your feelings might be the same
Because your feelings might be the same as mine
I anticipate and I wait once again
In front of love today as well
Like a fool



I hesitate in front of you again

Like a fool

hahaha agak batak kan~
hehehe lagu ne best gak..ni video dia..layan~

8 comments:

  1. ika: hahahah jiwang gler kan..batak abes

    ReplyDelete
  2. dadyana:
    hahahah ntah lah...sa pun malas sdah mo layan dat gurl~
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.... suke jiwang2 da skrg ni....
    not bad huuhuuu....
    c(=

    ReplyDelete
  4. ika: hahaha semangat kan~
    :P
    batak abes...
    hahahah padahal~

    ReplyDelete
  5. suke eaaaa......
    KIM JONG KOOK lagi tuuuu.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. SPARTA!!!
    hahahha
    peberet kot..
    hahah suma album dia aq donlod~
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete

saper duk usha?